Sinister: Widdly!

Beth Tilston bobbins2000 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 19 17:12:50 GMT 1999

Hello fluffy bunnies!

Just got a little anecdote 4 you.  I will keep it short.

 I was in my local indie dive last night when 'The boy with the arab
strap' was played.  My friend (who is worryingly in to heavy metal) goes
" they're a very widdly band, aren't they!".  Well, what can you say to
a comment like that?

 Hope it made you chuckle,

     Love Beth XXXXXX  8)