Sinister: yummy (how id describe a hummus and cuke sandwich)

sarah morgenstein bellefish at xxx.com
Tue Jan 19 18:32:11 GMT 1999

hello all...im back at school so i just got thru the last 3 digests, its
been hectic but joyous. yesterday was unseasonal for winter. it poured
buckets and then there was thunder and lightening, quite odd, perhaps it
was a signal pertaining to lesly jo's biblical writeup. lesley jo, you
always write the most creative things and i thoroughly enjoy reading
them, many gold stars to you. so did i ever mention that my mum has her
own copy of if yr feeling sinister? she loves it, its so cute, i have to
get her to listen to the boy... somebody mentioned stereolab and ill
agree that i think of it in relation to sleep the clock around but
otherwise... its off in a league of its own, more pretty stuff
especially the song check and double check, see them live and you wont
believe yr eyes, such harmony... at the risk of sounding ignorant, ah
well, what is a ye ye dress please? and if this is explained earlier on,
please say so and ill look it up, thanks for yr patience! today i wear
red undergarments with a tiny frog stiched on the side and i definitely
do not coordinate with the top half of me, some stupid oppressive white
lacey thing. baaahhhh!! (as my friend teddy would so, hes fond of punk
rock) bye for now fellow b&s friends and gretchen, how are you enjoying
yr fieldmice?
yr sleepy pal, sarah