Sinister: Velvet Pants

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Wed Jan 20 00:55:47 GMT 1999

Salut My Gauche Chums,

Some of this list has been pretty pants (geddit?) lately - where's Brad
when you need him, to post a nailmail about which colours and styles give
him the biggest stiffy, or which fabrics retain their aromas for longest.
That might put a stop to people disclosing what they wear to cover their
bits to 800+ strangers.

Mrs. Murdoch - your Stuart must have a pretty big arse to get all of John
3:16 on the back of his skiddies. Those silver trousers must be very
deceptive. But I guess that verse does kinda sum it all up, and saves you
reading the rest of the Book.

I'm with lesleyjo: respect to Genevieve for the Stuart sizzling hot to trot
belly story, and to Tag for the questionnaire (what does a minus score
indicate?)

Senor Miller wrote of Arthurly, who is (apparently) normal and certainly
wants his freedom: once he wore only one shoe for a year and a half.

Pete Waterman's son gave my wife one of his chocolate salty balls to eat
the other day, but it was a bit stale.

Off to do the Garbage arena experience at Wembley tomorrow -
fashion/Shirley Manson underwear report to follow if you're lucky.

Bonsoir,

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK