Sinister: new member?!?

CAMAIANI CAMAIANI at xxx.de
Wed Jan 20 07:14:16 GMT 1999

Hi there,
I'm Elena from Germany. I love Belle and Sebastian and I am extremly
happy to find that list in the web.
Is there anyone else from good old Germany - aeh, is there anyone
else out of the lovely England?
Here in Germany is scarcely (?) nothing happening around B&S - a
great great pity!!!

Yours writing soon Elena

Elena Camaiani (Dipl. Bibl.)

Auskunft, Lesegeschoss O1

Universitaets- und Landesbibliothek Duesseldorf
Universitaetsstr. 1
40225 Duesseldorf

Tel.: 0211/81-14708