Sinister: new member?!?

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Wed Jan 20 09:49:03 GMT 1999

Hi gang (cos we are a gang arent we, like a big group of crime
fighting monkeys on rollerskates)

Just thought id write and tell you all that i saw mercury rev last
night and they were tip top. A lot of the songs sounded completely
different from on the album but at the same time the same.And they
pretty much stuck to the album for the set-list too which was good for
us who only got into them since deserters songs. They also did a
beautiful version of into my arms by nick cave and as an encore ripped
into cortez the killer by neil young. Jonothan, the lead singer looks
like a strange genetic experiment between joey from blossom (the
reformed alcoholic one) and pinnochio. The bloke standing next to me
was being a twat all night distracting him so during an instrumental
bit j (as i like to call him as i consider us friends now since i
stood quite near him) went to our side of the stage, stared at the
bloke, smiled a big shit-eating grin and just mouthed 'your a loser,
your such a loser' which amused me for the rest of the night.

Erm, what else? You know when you go to the record shop and on the bus
you think of all the records you want but as soon as you step through
the shop door you cant remember anything you want and just end up
wandering around like a small boy in a furniture shop? I'm getting
that feeling now. So i'll be off, sorry if this whole post was
irelevent to everyone on the list but i had to tell someone

Rich

'screw you guys, i'm going home' - Eric Cartman