Sinister: I would tell you what I'm thinking but it never seems to do you good

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Wed Jan 20 15:49:26 GMT 1999

Hello list,

First of all... I Have a question for the people who live In the U.K. since I
may be going To London( I hoooope) this summer  I would like to know when the
Glastbury(I think I spelled that Right) Fest. happense this year or Will it
happen at all ? anyone know Who will be playing?

Second Question... When will the New Blur album come out?

eek I know thoese Questions weren't B&S related but You guys are much nicer
then other Bllocks on other Mailing list. ....Boo To The Other Mailing List
World... Yay To the Sinister Mailing List World.. Ok I'll shut up now cos I
have to go to school to do !@#$%^&* Finals plus make the ones up yesterday cos
I was sick ick... Then I go to Work and Put The boss one The Ground with judo
and get fired...

and My B&S content is that I am listening to String Bean Jean now and I'm
going to listen to my Tigermilk tape in the car. weeeeeeeeeee

-Damon