Sinister: I would tell you what I'm thinking but it never seems to do you good

headrush city lyricjunkie at xxx.com
Wed Jan 20 18:36:18 GMT 1999

---WeeChrisBS at aol.com wrote:

> I Have a question for the people who live In the U.K. since I
> may be going To London( I hoooope) this summer  I would like to know
when the
> Glastbury(I think I spelled that Right) Fest. happense this year or
Will it
> happen at all ? anyone know Who will be playing?

Glastonbury is *probably* going to be on June 25, 26 and 27 this year.
They usually wait for O and A Levels to finish, so if there's exams
after those dates they might hold the festival the next weekend. I'm
also hoping to get there this year, the threat of mud-pool inducing
rain doesn't scare me, oh no. Anyone else on the list planning to go?
 Don't suppose we can start hoping B&S will play? The bands playing
aren't announced in advance - you only know once you're there and you
get the programme. You can expect a pretty good line-up, though, and
lots of less prominent bands on the smaller stages. There are always
rumours about who might be playing, and Michael Eavis(the
organiser)has said there's a good chance REM will be there this year.
Other big name rumours are Radiohead, Rolling Stones and(erk)Metallica.

> Second Question... When will the New Blur album come out?

In March, preceded by a single, "Tender" on the 1st of the same month.
The album's called "13".

Glad I could help.

  Love and hot blackcurrant juice,
     Natasha
                         ~*~

"I'll tell you secrets so good you'll never tell a soul"
Jeff Buckley