Sinister: Greetings boys and girls...

Etheriel99 at xxx.com Etheriel99 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 20 23:46:54 GMT 1999

Hello everyone,
I'm new to the list, and I'm rather glad I found it.  In any case, I came
across Belle & Sebastian over the course of about six months.  At first I
rejected them completely without even giving them a chance at all - perhaps
out of stubborness.  However, I kept on hearing the Boy With the Arab Strap
being played at clubs and such, and I grew obsessed with it.  I stole my
friend's cd, and taped it so I could hear The Boy With the Arab Strap and I
fell in love with Stuart's voice.  Then I got my hands on a B&S mix tape with
some songs from Tigermilk and ...Sinister along with some b-sides and it was
over.  I'm completely hooked.  Belle & Sebastan is all I've been listenting to
lately.  They were due to play over here ( Toronto Canada ) around November
but unfortunately, the show was cancelled...sniffle, sniffle...So, I was just
wondering if anyone had any clue as to whether or not they are planning to
make up the show.
Cheers and Cherries,
Cindy