Sinister: A mile and a half on a bus doesn't take long enough

Gary Parkinson gary.parkinson at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 21 11:53:50 GMT 1999

Hello you spunky monkeys

Listen, it's my bloody Barfday on Monday, and I'm at my wit's end as to what
to do. A Birthday on a Monday, for goodness sake. Any suggestions (owt going
on in the stinking metropolis of Manchester, where I live, that I don't know
about? Eh? Eh?) lovingly recieved. But bear in mind that I'm quite old now
(or will be, come Monday), so none of your jigging about (well maybe just a
bit).

Now then, some B&S content. I was on the bus the day before yesterday (on my
way to swap one of my Chrimble CDs if you must know, but that's of no import
now), pretending to read 'Helter Skelter' (about the charming Manson Family)
but actually just looking out the window at Manchester's dark Satanic hotels
and stuff, and I was sat behind this bird with her Walkman really loud so
peole were looking at her with slight malice in their faces, but I don't
mind that, I kind of like that 'tsk tsk tsk' noise that you can hear from
other people's headphones, it's quite soothing, especially when, as I slowly
came to realise, she was listening to TBWTAS. It was Dirty Dream that made
me realise. Who was that girl? Was it you? She had short brown hair, and a
full length coat with manky old fur round the collar and a rainbow clip in
her hair. There's a lot of it about.

Joke (honest): Why would Karl Marx only ever drink herbal tea? Because all
proper tea is theft. Snigger.

T'ra for now chickpeas,

Love, Gazzoid 8)