Sinister: Re: my first message (and i hope not last)

sandra gonzález urbano milka at xxx.net
Thu Jan 21 15:28:40 GMT 1999

> to send a message to the Sinister mailing list but sent it to the
> wrong address.  This is usually because you just hit REPLY in your
> mail program to a message on the list or to a digest - that doesn't
> work and if you really want to know why see:
 Hi people. This is my first message, though I subscrive the sinister three weeks ago. As I feel that I know you all a little, I will open my heart to you: I was afraid of writing 'cause my English (as you may have already noticed) is not as good as I (and my parents, who finance my classes) would like it to be and I cannot enter in very philosophycal discussions... But during these weeks, as i was reading your mails and  I was feeling as a voyeur (I suppose there isn't anything wrong in being a voyeur but I didn't like the sensation,)I have decided to forget my foolish fears and write this message.
Well, I'm feeling as I do when I go to a shop with money only enough to buy a CD when there are a lot more which I would like to purchase (and my friends don't like the same kind of music I like - most of them are through the hype of the moment and nothing else- so we cannot exchange music experiences). I don't know if you can understand me, but I hope so.
I'm surprised: this message was not to be so long... How have it happened?

Love to everyone of us, and thank you for reading this bad-written mail...
 Sandra