Sinister: You don't need PANTS for the victory dance

Joe Cairns cairns at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 21 16:43:38 GMT 1999

The underkeks thread is running a little thin, but what the hell.

On Saturday, our boss made us poll a troupe of bouncing 13 year-old
cheerleaders on their dating habits. The final question on each paper could
almost have been pulled offa Sinister:-

"13.	What do you always make sure you take with you when going on a first
date?

(a)	makeup compact / lipstick
(b)	breath mints / gum
(c)	your lucky pants "

and another addition to Tag's middle-aged questionnaire:

11.	All-Seeing Eye are:-

(a)	"The new Air"
(b)	Techno shite
(c)	A bunch of ageing muso hacks inadvertantly stumbling over a 	series of
90s Pop gems

Sometimes it's fun to forget how great things are, just so you can have the
fun of finding out again, no? 'Walk Like A Panther' spurred me into
stealing a VHS of 'The Park Is Mine', proving once again that Cocker might
not be God (that's Lil' Mark Webber), he still has the world's best initials.

May you live to see the dawn,
Joe x