Sinister: cubicles

jesi bell seyfert7 at xxx.com
Thu Jan 21 18:49:55 GMT 1999

   as i settled into my cubicle, hidden in the very back of the eighth
floor of the library i thought to myself "why don't you sit on the
seventh floor, where its all open, with big tables, and lots of people?
you should try and be more social, instead of hiding up here.   and you
wonder why you don't have a boyfriend."

   but then i thought, "if i sat down there, i couldn't spin my pen
continually and drop it, in the annoying fashion that i enjoy.  i
couldn't make faces at everything i didn't understand (i say far too
much with my eyebrows).  i couln't trace my lips with my pinky when i'm
really trying to concentrate.  because what guy would like a girl like
that?....

    yes, but then i thought, "the guy that I would like wouldn't be
sitting down there anyhow.  he'd be hidding up here in a cubicle, so
that he could make faces and play with his pen.  that way i could peak
under the table and see his feet, and get all excited at what kind of
shoes he was wearing."

   still not finished, sorry, cause then i thought, "well if the kinda
guy i'd like would be hiding up here, then how come he isn't? i've been
around plenty a times and haven't seen him yet."  ahh, who cares, cause
then my mind wandered off into a eighties-movie-like dream, "then i'd
get up to find some other book, off one of those high, high shelves in
those narrow narrow isles.  and then he'd come down that very same isle
and we'd have to scwush together to pass each other.  and then i'd see
that he was looking for a book in the very same section!!  a guy who's
actually obsessed with constillations or greek gods or some other silly
little thing just like me *sigh*."

   only in dreams....i think i can see now why my trips to the library
never result in much work.

   i have more to say, but i don't know who's listening.....

 cheers for now, my sinistereens

          **~lee~**

 **please don't spoil my day i'm miles away and after all, i'm only
   sleeping  -- j.lennon