Sinister: advice for FNGs

Sarah Jane Philp 9503208p at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 21 19:45:42 GMT 1999

 hello
	so, i put this mail filter on my email machine which is
meant to send a slipstream of b&s waffle away from my new mail
place and neatly file it somewhere more sinister. The way i told it
how to know what was b&s waffle and what was not was by seeing
whether there was a <sinister at majordomo.net> written in the To:
section.
	After a day or so I return to find my filter dividing the
sinister mail in half those that stay in my new file are people whose
names are not familier to me although their words are pretty and
those who have slipped to the right are in no uncertain words the
'old skool' the ones with a catalogue of previous postings and great
myths surrounding their names.Thats interesting isnt it?
	The division is between those who use the < > around the
address and those who do not. So here's some advice, if you
wanna play with the big boys, don't let your sinister at majordomo.net
go shamefaced naked anymore.

	The other thing: i say there should be some mourning for
the death of the tape tree i was really enjoying that, Ben
Ferneyhough's tape was ace and oons was so pretty, and now, no
more tapes. Let us pray.

sarah*