Sinister: Why was Mr.Keynes born??!!

Mireia Menchon mireiamenchon at xxx.com
Thu Jan 21 19:54:05 GMT 1999

Hi everyone!

I've had this question in my mind for 3 days now...Why did he have to
live??Why? Why? Did Keynes live with the purpose of making me feel
terrible today? Oh, wonderful world is economics... I would also like to
thank Mr. Samuelson for bringing this lovely 1.000.000 page book into
my, just until,now boring life...I love you guys, wherever you are...

Well, after this little bit of therapy a B&S question: Have they ever
written any songs concerning birthdays? Mine is approaching and I'm
beginning to feel depresed.

My life at the moment: exam: fail?,exam:fail?, birthday: pfffff...

How do you feel about those "wonderful" days?

Will I end up dressed with a lovely ye-ye dress watching a 70 year-old
boyfriend play "petanca" ( sorry, don't know translation) in the park
while I'm knitting something????

I guess nobody cares about underwear then...

Depressing mail, I know.

Bye puppies!

Mireia

Time takes care of the wound, so I can believe.