Sinister: new member?!?

Fox in the snow foxinthesnow_ at xxx.com
Thu Jan 21 21:36:08 GMT 1999

Hello
I am also from America.. but I am in Quebec city canada... Sounds not
too bad? haha that is the worse place ever... No one knows about B&S
over here.. and I have to order every cd I buy... I found TBWTAS in this
import store uptown and I was all excited cos i didn,t have to order it
this time and pay twice the price of the other cds. I was all excited
and they had promo posters so I got a hold of some for free yaya! If
there's anyone else near me, that,d be nice to hear from u ppl cos I
feel lonely in my lost city.. As for the posters well if some ppl want
some maybe I can get ahold of some more!:) I,ll ask my friends to go ask
for some cos I bet they remember me
Cheers,
Karolyne