Sinister: perhaps the magic in music is in the fact you can't speak, or write it....

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 21 23:15:50 GMT 1999

Hiya!

Hey, Spare Snare...they've done one really good song, I know this for I
listened to it today on the bus and it felt reet gorgeous and calming.
Its called "Hard of Hearing" and its got another song called "Lesbians
in Waistcoats", which even made my friend Ross "I like Placebo and ATR I
AM THE GOD OF HARDKORE not really its all just a pose scene" (?) jump
out of his skin. But ooh just buy it. Sod bloody Hefner, with their how
quietly can I strum a guitar comptetion.....

Miller, I think you confused Yé-Yé dresses with triangles and not very
well drawn ones at that too, on my tape. Did you like it?? Please give
some feedback cos I wish to convert everyone to the joys of Welsh Pop!
Especially Welsh Hippety Hop! Buy TYSTION's Brewer Spinks EP. Anyway, I
shall draw a Ye Ye dress and put it on my MELYS (and Miffy well soon
maybe?!) website

(http://www.elsato97.demon.co.uk)

What lovely sign weather my it guestbook is today. Subliminal messages,
bonkers. Wonder if they work....

I bought a train ticket to London today and am very nervous. Londons
scary and full of hipsters....I've never been to da big shitty before...
I feel like Beverly Hillbilly. Of course I am not going untill Feb, but
I can still feel nervous. I shall meet the curious breed called London
Sinister people....hang on

I had a thought the other day. I don't know ANY B&S  fans from the
north! I mean, yeah theres people who live in Manchester - but who are
southern, theres alright a WIRRAL person (but that doesn't count as
being northern cos he can't say "eey oop") so what I am trying to say is
(breathe) where are you? Honestly this came to me and gary the other
night and I couldn't think of anyone.....probably cos we're all stuck
down the whippet racing and don't approve of all this Pop music
nonsense. Quite right toooo.

Poepin je hoofd is a funny saying I feel. I say it to people who I want
to insult without them getting angry at me. Hehehe!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel