No subject

Gary Parkinson gary.parkinson at xxx.uk
Fri Jan 22 12:19:30 GMT 1999

Oh you little dumplings

Here's a pic (hope y'all can view it somehow - also hope we're allowed to
send pix. - Gulp) of Eurovision winner Massiel ('La La La' 1968, naturally).
Is this a ye-ye dress then? Or not? What do I know?

So now that pants fever has died down, and there seems to be a lull filled
only by nerdglasses (I don't have any as such, but my sunglasses what I have
to wear when I'm a-drivin my luvverly lickle pea'n'lime greens VW Beetle,
especiallymost on days like this when it's a sparkly iced cake of a day, are
pretty nerdish; does this qualify? Eh?), what about: who would be the six
people, living, dead or imaginary, animal, vegetable or mineral, that you'd
invite to your dinner party? Be cautious, kidnips, it reveals ALL about your
personality, and that's psyientific fact. Oh yes.

Anyroad, if you want a pic of Lulu in hotpants and silver boots, let me
know. She looks winsome as a slightly naughty cloud. Yum.

Wishing you all tiny little sweets that look like gems,

Gazzoid. 8)

"Hey sister, let's face the Universe and dance" - li'l Marcy Bolan.