Sinister: what's your favorite animal?

Chris Butler pants at xxx.com
Fri Jan 22 17:04:53 GMT 1999

Lemmings.  Follow me in my devotion.

senor droolcup

PS: So I'm sitting in my bathroom with a short glass of whiskey wondering why the only cool part of my apartment is on the tiled floor of my upstairs bathroom, when it strikes me: I've got knuckles the size of fuzzy dice.  Who the hell gave me this oddity that leaves the typical schoolgirl scoffing at me from across the cafeteria?  I never asked to be pretty, but I never asked to hang the equivalent of pumpkins from my toothpick arms.  So while my glass sinks into my hand like a fat man into a beanbag, I take one last sip and make a new years resolution to wear legwarmers underneath my jumper to find some proportion in my life.