Sinister: da da da da daaa...BnS tour tapes...da da da.

Ryanerik at xxx.com Ryanerik at xxx.com
Fri Jan 22 19:38:13 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/21/99 3:43:15 PM Central Standard Time, MAILER-
DAEMON at aol.com writes:
 Helloooo

my name is ryan,  Im in minneapolis.  I've been subscribed for a year or so,
but very rarely  post.

Anyway, how happy I was to find out that the bank I've been filling with
silver coinage for three years is now full and has over two hundred dollars in
  it!  Also, how happy I was to discover three CD-Rs, waiting for me in my
  mailbox, of B&S' '97 NYC show, '98 Amsterdam, and '98 Boston shows.  How
  dissapointed I was to listen to them (after extensive listening of the
  wonderful quality Black Sessions, thanks Jim!) to find that they're average
  quality, and audience recordings.
  	Does Anyone out there have any soundboard source shows on tape or CD-R?  or
  Minidisc!  If so, I'd love to trade with you.  Or just any good quality
shows
  too.
  	Lemme know!  Thanks in advance...can't wait for the new releases.

  	ryan.