Sinister: potassium benzoate (to protect taste)

Christa Chaffinch cchaffin at xxx.org
Fri Jan 22 20:33:57 GMT 1999

the list is a bit slow today, i suppose the weekend is starting early
for everyone..?  i thought i would send you all a message to say
hello.
i was a huge astronomy nerd from the ages of 8 until, well...now.
i saw this today...i turned it into my wallpaper, and i wanted to
share, cuz that's what i was taught to do in school.
http://oposite.stsci.edu/pubinfo/jpeg/HDFWF3.jpg

i hope you enjoy that as much as i do.
i have exciting trips planned for the next 3 weekends in a row!
i feel like quite the jetsetter, even though i am only going a few
hundred miles to Virginia.   its just such a lovely place, you know?

i hope you all have a terrific weekend, and stay warm and dry,
if its cold and wet where you are.
-christa
   ~*~
the state that i am in:  maryland
haha, i crack myself up sometimes  ;)  my corniness makes me blush
too