Sinister: Freaky Friday...

Jeni Morton Jeni_Morton at xxx.com
Fri Jan 22 20:42:05 GMT 1999

....Hi, It's me, Jeni, ummm "Photo Jeni", not the girl on the photo site holding
the beer, (She is quite lovely though!)  Umm, anyway, I work at Rhino records in
Los Angeles, and I was updating my website today, (instead of working), and all
of the sudden, H.R. Puf-N-Stuf walks buy!  I jumped out of my seat, and into his
big Orange/Green/and Yellow arms!  I was so thrilled to finally meet a childhood
hereo!  Beth and I recently went to a book signing for Sid & Marty Krofft, and
that in it's self was exciting, but to ACTUALLY HUG Puf-n-Stuf was way beyond
that!  WOW WOW WOW!  I only wish Beth worked here as well, I know it would have
made her day!

Cheers-
Photo Jeni
xoxoxoxoxox

P.S. I know this has nothing to do with B&S, but I keep telling people about
this, and they are all, "Who's HR Puf-N-Stuf?"  *gasp*  and I adore you all so
much, I know you'll just smile, and humor me......

:o)