Sinister: Belle & Sebastian stuff for a change....

simon barr lilac_wine93 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 22 22:24:41 GMT 1999

hi,

I've never posted before and I'm meant to be studying right now but I'm
bored.

Who was going on about the B&S cd-rom's earlier?
I don't have any of them, can ANYONE PLEASE get me one?
or a copy?
Does anyone have a copy of the Black Session too ?? *beg*

Isn't the re-release of "Tigermilk" a pain in the arse ??
My copy's gonna plummet in value now. Maybe I should sell while I
can.......nah, never.

I can't wait for Stuart David's "Up a tree" (March 8) and "The ballad of
Ray Suzuki" (Feb 22). Also, Isobel's "The green fields of foreverland"
(April 5) and "Weathershow" (March 22).

I'm gonna see Looper on feb 11 in Glasgow. Anyone else going to that
one? see you there maybe?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE someone reply. I really want more B&S
tapes.............I have £££££ or $$$$$ but if you were nice you'd give
me a copy for nothing anyway. :o)

oh well,
That didn't seem too bad for a first post.
see ya
Simon.