Sinister: Now do the coffee jingle

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 22 22:12:49 GMT 1999

Hello to all,

I got the Acid House soundtrack.  Did anyone ever bother having a listen to
it?  Anyway I can't tell the difference in Slow Graffiti.  What is the
difference anyway?  Oh dear,  I should check the archives for that, eh.  Arab
Strap scares me.  Are all Arab Strap songs so smutty as the one in Acid House?
Overall I don't like it very much.  Too many stupid songs.

And Stephen Duffy must have had some awful years, circa 1986.  I got They
Called Him Tintin, or at least that's what I think it's called, and it's
mostly poo.  I haven't gotten anything good in a long time.  What is the
absolute best album of all time (that's not B&S)?  I will get it.

And, what do Hefner sound like?  And for that matter, what do Camera Obscura,
Snow Patrol, and Salako sound like?  Or is that too vague?  Like asking what
an eggplant smells like.  Actually, they smell an awful lot like cake.
Sometimes I arrive home from school and I think there's a cake baking, and
then I discover it's only an eggplant.  It's pretty disappointing.  My
favorite shape is eggplant shape.  My chemistry teacher is shaped a bit like
an eggplant.

Does anyone drink Um Bongo?  I had it for the first time in.. 13 years (which
may not seem like a long time to you old people, but it's nearly all of my
life, so it's quite a while!)  I love that drink, it's
heavenlydeliciousyummyinmytummy.

Is Rollercoaster Ride smutty?
Do Belle and Sebastian like chemistry?

That is all,