Sinister: it's all possible because of plastics!

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sat Jan 23 03:18:03 GMT 1999

aloha, i have recently purchased a polaroid camera and am totally obsessed.
if i ever get a scanner, you can see how skilled i am. if not, hope you're
in my good books and you might get a nice one for valentine's day (yes
wumpkinny, that means you - although i'm not sure what wumpkinny really
means, it looks like it wouldn't be anything terribly bad and may in fact be
something quite cozy).

it's too bad, really, that stuart murdoch doesn't live close to me. because
i could take arty nudes of him...<sigh> or i could just serenade him with my
flute and lovely pants. although i would never leave mysterious photos under
his front mat.

kristen "big sis" schaffenberger wrote:
>>After this self-obsessed spiel, I come to the conclusion that Jessica and
I must resemble each other somehow.  Anyone think we could have been
separated at birth?<<

find out for yourself, kids: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Styx/3733 and i
know it desperately needs updating, but i've been learning fancy programming
tricks so that you will be able to enter a password and then see different
things depending on what password you gave. so it may not be impressive
right now, and geocities may have put their crap all over it, but it won't
be forever. i should really find another web hosting thing.

niceaction was gettin' some:
>>I think David should investigate getting a range of ladies and gents
matching
B&S underwear for the sinister shop.  On the front of the guys Y fronts
could
be a nicely drawn picture of a bus, and on the ladies undies, a Bus Garage
could be emblazened on the front.<<

i feel that i must step in here and mention that i can make said underwear.
i've already sewed myself dresses and fancy tops with gathering (although it
is, technically, called ruching), and i even crocheted myself a bikini in
the summer. it is blue. i'm now crocheting a tube top/sweater hybrid, in
fashionable grey. if i ever learn how to crochet a pattern like a bus or
stuart murdoch's sexy legs, i'll post instructions to the list. but if
you're in toronto and see a girl with "sugarplum" written on the front of a
teeshirt and it's all glittery and she has glasses and short blonde hair and
is perhaps carrying a polaroid camera, it's me so please say hello. and if
you get me on a non-shy day, i could even be persuaded to show you what sort
of underwear i have on. today: shiny gunmetal grey halston bikini briefs
(different from plain bikini underwear in that these have more substance),
under jeans, grey teeshirt, no bra, black cardigan with little embroidered
cat.

mrs. murdoch: could you please be my mum too? and because the house would be
a bit small with both stuart and i, we would have to share a room and
snuggle under the covers, just me and stuart and my little lion named
roarrr. if you were my mum, would that mean that stuart and i couldn't get
up to no good? i do suppose so. maybe we could work something out...i seem
to be having explicit dreams involving stuart, baby oil and john 3:16 pants.
actually, i don't even know john 3:16 so forget about the pants.

about arthur lee: i know everyone has answered this already, but i have to
mention that the rhino "love box: 1966-1972" is fab! has all the best hits
on it. i find that it's good make-out music, if anyone finds they need
accompaniment whilst they get down to business. and you'll see where the
whole "dog on wheels" ep came from, as well as "seymour stein" where he
sings "back to meeeeee-heeee", right after "have you ever seen dundee". if
you have, in canada, he does commercials for subaru.

simon "first post" barr wrote:
>>I can't wait for Stuart David's "Up a tree" (March 8) and "The ballad of
Ray Suzuki" (Feb 22). Also, Isobel's "The green fields of foreverland"
(April 5) and "Weathershow" (March 22).<<

2 things about this one: april 5 is my birthday, so you can all mark that
down on your calendars and send me new underwear. international underwear -
how exotic! and secondly, does "the green fields of foreverland" not sound
like a brian mclean song? or robert wyatt...

andrea "swf" corby wrote:
>>only when Bev asked if her boyf could see them did
we discover that they were bright pink with little miss chatter box on the
front.  She also informed us she has little miss shy and little miss
sunshine as well.<<

could someone please tell me where one could get underwear like this? i
think they would go quite well with white undershirts with a bow on the
front. my mission is to find hello kitty underwear. either that, or
underwear with cherries on it.

okay, that is all. i need to recharge my toothbrush.

sleepy,
jessicaxo

someone had spied on us, i suppose, as we sat beside
the canal and ate the sandwiches, drinking not even
orangeade or coca-cola but hot milk out of a thermos.