Sinister: B&S Vocals?

Peter Greenspan pag213 at xxx.edu
Sat Jan 23 17:01:26 GMT 1999

Hello all...Does anyone have any suggestions as to bands or individuals
who sing in the same tone (lazy, muted, very melodic) as Stuart
Murdoch?  I have decided that one of the things about the band that
makes them so unreal is S.M.'s delivery of the lyrics--and I have not
been able to find other singers who can scream so loud without raising
their voice like Stuart?

p.s.   I am also filing a formal appeal (i.e. begging) for anyone who
can help me get the Black Sessions, or the NY 1997 show (I live around
the block..literally..from where B&S played in 1997 and I didn;t know
about them yet!!!).  I am quite desperate and would do most anything to
get those (or any) live shows.