No subject

evilive dakota_ng at xxx.sg
Sat Jan 23 16:53:53 GMT 1999

sorry to have send this to the whole list
but i have some japanese pressed CDs
(brand new!! only the side seal has been
opened for inspection) to sell.

radiohead - no surprises/running from demons
(japan only 6-track: no surprises, pearly, melatonin,
meeting in the aisle, bishop's robes, a reminder)
[2 copies in stock]

radiohead - creep (4 tracks: creep, yes i am,
blow out (remix), inside my head (live))
[1 in stock]

radiohead - itch (japan only 8-track EP including
stop whispering (US version), thinking about you,
faithless, banana co., killer cars (live),
vegetable (live), you (live), creep (acoustic))
[1 in stock]

blur - the great escape
(normal 15 tracks + 2 bonus tracks only on jap-pressed)
[2 in stock]

all CDs at US$20 (including postage and whatever else)
please email me privately if you want it.
first come, first serve basis.

Henry