Sinister: Mambo Miam Miam!

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 23 17:50:41 GMT 1999

Hello list!
  Are you all having fun today? I'm not...I have to study..i'm not
exactly the brightest crayon in the box, i'm not a math person..so that
should make me a good english person,right? wrong!i am a nothing
person.. essays drivve me insane..so i guess i'm a non-scolaire type of
person...so grumble grumble..cartesian graphs and all that crap..

all rod...all night...

lesley jo has a most lovely,cute page! you know that Isobel lookalike
Edie Seberg picture? I don't know what Edie Seberg looks like,but I
found Isobel actually looked a lot like Stuart Murdoch in that
picture,except she's got curvy biceps,Stuart's got sharp defined ones. I
think the Belle and Sebastian genes are splicing and mutating so they
starting to ressemble each other more and more.

and oh GOSH,i shoulda listened to tag sooner..serge gainsbourg,oh MY!
wow wow,my heart beats FASTER.. i'm addicted now,that's it..no more
eating for genevieve,all money goes to cds.
and I thought those questions were really funny!it was pure,classic tag
humour..i laughed out loud and last time i laughed out loud was John
Warrender's jolly ranger post. we shouldn't be so uptight! now lets
remove those sticks up our bums and be nicer to everyone.
you have to be a little controversial in this mad mad sinister
world,except that Keith! the favourite shape commentary was a little
dangerous,perhaps too controversial,but i like the crazy,edgy genius it
reveals.

all rod...all night...

what are ye-ye dresses?

let's never speak of sagging on here again,that process or word,scare me
to death.

hi karolyne,hello! i live in quebec as well..i live in edelweiss,quebec
(which you've probably never heard of)our only claim to fame being that
our road was voted most beautiful of the gatineau hills..(YAY!) i go to
school in terrible,sleazy, trashy Hull though.
   And what's wrong with boys! sometimes too sensitive is a little
wimpy,yes? i'm mean..you have a scale,you don't want the 'make a sammich
woman!' but too far in the opposite direction is just as bad, a man's
man who's a little crusty is ok though.. sigh,like serge gainsbourg
picking you up after school on a motorcycle or something,with red
roses...on a breezy,warm summer afternoon. it's all a matter of style,if
you can pull it off.My old french teacher Monsieur Austin,unbuttoned his
shirt to mid-chest to reveal hairy chest and gold medallions...and he
called me nou-nou. Now,he could not pull off that look. Those
indie-glasses,same deal.They work best on cold,unattainable record shop
boys in flares and obscure little tshirts..but not on Le Chateau boys!
(who don't even have a vision problem) and what's wrong with thin
frames? red wing's larinov looks gorgeous in his,that whole 'i'm
intelligent but not pretentious,let me stroke my chin while i look at
you intently' look. i still rather see everyone in indie-rock glasses
than  ridiculous huge yellow tommy hilfiger style jackets that look like
people are preparing for a flood!

all rod...all night...

but we all know stuart murdoch is no wimp..the undie jokes,tea and
biscuits and bar jokes,the pasty-faced mama's boys jokes? please...when
he rips off that felt t-shirt and matching pants there is a whole lotta
man to be loved. (don't feign innocence,you've all thought about
this,those dirty dreams)he is The Mac,and we are all his bitches...(we
just can't resist, and now back to newton's second law)

miam miam and x o x o
genevieve

"Mine's a round ovally shape." ------- Keith Watson