Sinister: Snail Trail

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Sat Jan 23 20:49:46 GMT 1999

>mrs. murdoch: could you please be my mum too? and because the house
would be
>a bit small with both stuart and i, we would have to share a room and
>snuggle under the covers, just me and stuart and my little lion named
>roarrr. if you were my mum, would that mean that stuart and i >couldn't
get
>up to no good? i do suppose so. maybe we could work something out...i
seem
to be having explicit dreams involving stuart, baby oil and john 3:16
>pants.
>actually, i don't even know john 3:16 so forget about the pants.

   Hooray for lust, does anyone else find the above more than a bit
scary? I think that if anything like the above happened everyone
involved would go straight to the can for infantile abuse.
   Oh, that song is on right now... I get to listen to my old radio
station on the computer.... "I'm not waiting.... 'til I grow up..... to
be a woman!!!" Thank you God. For Little Girls.
   Hey Jessica, my mom sucks too but go see the new Sharon Stone flick
if you wanna see adoption gone horribly wrong, eh?
   Gawd, I never thought I'd recognize a Queens accent done =wrong=. I
wonder if Sharon did field research... hanging out with the yentas down
at Waldbaum's..... carrying a little notepad, "o.k., it's -sawlt an'
peppah-.  No you won't see my -vaginer- in the new flick".
   By the way, if you've ever seen the John 3:16 guy, he happens to look
strikingly similar to Marty Krofft. Too similar. Though apparently
John's in jail now for slaughtering his family but I don't know if he
gets to the halfway house for book signings....

                                      -Enoch