Sinister: stuart murdoch in play by e-mail!!!

Declan McGurk dec at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 23 20:58:53 GMT 1999

hey everybody.
i've just come across a little play by e-mail site (well, to be pitifully accurate: i made the site) which has Stuart MUrdoch in it!!!!
OK then, i haven't mailed in a while but thats because i've been spending a lot of time creating the site. and well i need people to start it going.
find it at Celebrity Play By E-Mail. Thi isn't advertising, it's just me sharing my thoughts with all the B&S fans in the world. Hey at least you can bank on getting a go at playing it. i cant find none with vacant positions. not that i'm looking too hard or owt.

Dec

Dec