Sinister: Drake tree

MindGardns at xxx.com MindGardns at xxx.com
Sun Jan 24 05:07:14 GMT 1999

In my opinion, BRYTER LAYTER is his best album and it's definitely worth
picking up. If you find the lack of percussion on FIVE LEAVES LEFT to your
distaste, then you most cetainly wouldn't dig his third and final album, PINK
MOON.

I would suggest that you try listening to FIVE LEAVES LEFT over and over - it
really is a wonderful, yet challenging, record that requires repeated
listenings to really get into.

The reason I bought IF YOU'RE FEELING SINISTER in the first place was from
reading favorable comparisons to Drake, Donovan, and The Fairport Convention.
Maybe Donovan or Fairport would be better suited to your tastes. Any of
Donovan's 1960's albums or Fairport's THINGS WE DID ON OUR HOLIDAYS  would be
a great place to start.

       John
MindGardns at aol.com