Sinister: Hey but was in vaguely in the I I and it? the into go c'mon and see.

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sun Jan 24 15:22:50 GMT 1999

	Hey, lay off Nicky... I think that "Five Leaves Left" is
probably not the best thing to start with, but then again, just close
your eyes and listen to "Time Has Told Me". Mmmmmmmmm.....
	And of course, Ms lesleyjo was heard to say:
> simon says:>>n't the re-release of "Tigermilk" a pain in the arse
> ?? My copy's gonna plummet in value now. Maybe I should sell
> while I can.......nah, never.
> Umm.....anyone else think that remark is...well....vaguely
> EVIL???  tsk tsk, you money grubbers!! would you sell it
> anyway?  didnt' think so. enjoy it. dont' wrap it in plastic and
> leave it in an airtight safe, all lonely until you'r 70 years old and
> decide to use the money to buy a shiny new walker. you feebs!

	Damn, beat me to it...! As far as I'm concerned, I want
everyone, yes EVERYONE to hear Tigermilk and not just a 4th
hand warped tape of it, damnit. Though I quite like my little tape to
tell the truth, I'll be out there on the day to buy it and then I'll be
playing it to my uninterested friends until they do the same. Are
you all up for it? Yeah? Yeah! Let's take over the world!
	Oh, what else, oh yeah, talking of taking over the world,
what's the sinister consensus on the Gay Dad phenomenon? For
non-British listees, we've a habit of propelling a previously unknown
band into superstardom every year or so, and these are the lucky
winners this time. I have to say I did go out and get the single, if
only on tape, but I do think it's not half bad. Agree? Disagree?
C'mon, let's have a heated debate!
	Oh, I've got to go - 4500 words worth of essays to write
before wednesday and this place closes at 4.30 at weekends. But
then I've got 2 1/2 weeks of break to enjoy and I'll see you then.

		bye,
			james xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James at twopounds.u-net.com
"My lover is inscrutable, in a stoic sort of way,
Oh yeah my baby is as beautiful as a tourniquet"
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)