Sinister:Tigermilk,New Radicals and Rolling Stones Concert

WeeChrisBS at xxx.com WeeChrisBS at xxx.com
Sun Jan 24 22:27:40 GMT 1999

Hello List!,

First Of all I'd like to say YES I'M SUPER DUBER HAPPY TIGERMILK IS BEING RE-
RELEASED!!!! I will be so excited to hear iut in full sound and not a hissing
tape that will probaly die soon. To the People who are complaining well I know
You are mad that you'r vinyl copies will go down in value but now Other B&S
fans will have the joy of listening to Tigermilk and B&S and Jeepster won't
have to deal with Bollocks Bootlegging Tigermilk anymore and We can Finaly
Listen to it in our cd players now. If You're still mad Well Booo To you :P

	I'd like to say yesterday I bought New Radical's album Maybe You've Been
brainwashed too and I'd just like to say you all should get it! it makes you
feel sooo good and makes you believe in Amercian Music... well Amercian Rock
music I mean. The Lead singer Gregg Alexander sounds just like Mick Jagger and
They Have a sound of Something between Alterenitve(God I hate That word!) and
The Rolling Stones mixed with a Popy Sound like the Beatles.

Finally I was wondering is anyone on the list going to see The Rolling Stones
on Monday in Oakland? I am WEEEEEEEEEEEE go Me Go me! Im so excited cos This
Is My First time Seeing them(every Tour I missed I thought it was there last)
and They were the first Rock band I liked. Noo I'm not 60 years old I'm 15 see
lets go back to a time when I was trendy and Liked rap and my mom bought
"Voodoo Lounge" and I listened to it and fell in love with it. well I must go
off now

Ta ta,
-Damon