Sinister: Desperately seeking Lord Anthony

Schaffenberger kschaffe at xxx.Edu
Mon Jan 25 01:36:44 GMT 1999

Hello friends,

  I've looked at Jessica's web site, and I can see a sort of vague
resemblance.  We're not, I don't think, separated at birth, but we could
probably be voted "Sinister duo who most resemble each other."  Well,
unless the lot of you are all wearing those dark indie rock glasses.
It's kinda hard to tell people apart when they're wearing those.  They
cover up the face and all, you know...

  So, I'm starting to think about the upcoming holiday with which the words
"special someone" is usually associated.  The person to whom I plan to
send flowers and candies and whatever else it is you're supposed to send
people for Valentine's day saw the Belles and Sebs in Chicago and is
enamoured of "Lord Anthony."  So, can anyone help me out with either a
copy of the Chicago show or a copy of the song?  I'm more than happy to
reciprocate with cookies, a tape, stamp collection, whatever.  Well, maybe
not sexual favors.  And don't be fooled by my altruism; I want a copy of
the song as much as my sweetie does.

  Many thanks and much love,
  Kristen