Sinister: top 12/am i stoic?

Jygsaw18 at xxx.com Jygsaw18 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 25 02:59:15 GMT 1999

In a message dated 1/24/99 5:23:54 PM Eastern Standard Time, dec at m-
gurk.freeserve.co.uk writes:

<< Check out 'The Snake' or 'Rum Sodomy and the Lash'. They're cool.
 Dec >>

arrr! Shane MacGowan is awesome! I bought Rum Sodomy and the Lash because the
cover slash title made me laugh.. then I listened to the album and it was
amazing. so I snapped up all the Pogues stuff I could find here. They are so
good! check out  <A HREF="http://users.terabit.net/todea/">a rusty tin can and
an old hurley ball</A> or
<A HREF="http://www.uic.edu/~skovar1/chapter1.html">Chapter 1 The Lost Decade
By Ann Scanlon</A>  for info on the Pogues... very good stuff

       dave