Sinister: once in a blue moon

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 25 11:34:41 GMT 1999

Dear list :

Come on,don't be selfish, and be happy because of Tigermilk re-release. My
tape is fine so far, thank you, but sharing is a beautiful thing, or at
least it is what I was told at my convent school at nine, and I haven#t
changed my mind,quite naively!

My postings have become somehow rare lately,though I am not especially
busy just as always,but I had a strange sensation, given the incredible
chatterbox I am, that no words came to my mouth,nothing to say. Maybe I am
posessed by some other 'being' and hadn't noticed the effects yet.It is a
possibility.But after the yeye-underwear glorious week we have had a kind
of silent days that didn't inspire me very much.

So,Fluffy,I am going to do my best to meet you down in London! You are my
list heroin, and am addicted to your messages. Can anyone persuade Robin
that the Duke of Harringay actually has his residence in Exeter? I can't,
he doesn't believe me.

About Isobel solo stuff, I don't enjoy myself particularly Isobel's
contributions (Lesley Jo, I am one of those defending 'Chickfactor' vs.
'The Gate',yeah , wait for me in the play yard)but that suggested
duet,Isobel plus Leonard sounds terribly appealing. It would have the
glamour and ambiguity necessary to drown in the forgotten memories Nick
Cave-Kylie's one.But all these pretending Isobel should keep their eyes
wide open ,given Mr Cohen's reputation as a ladies ' man...

So, all those Canadians in the list should start promoting the idea!
See you all soooooooooon!

Arantxa