Sinister: mi vida loca

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Sun Jan 24 22:26:05 GMT 1999

i've decided to use one of those ever popular lists to organize my post
into handy dandy segments for the finer consumption of most listmembers.

1.  underwear
i infact can add little to this thread as i've never had the joy of
experiencing soft fabric against my nether regions.  two words, chastity
belt.  if anyone wants to know how the rust is creeping, feel free to ask
and i'll be sure to tell you daily, using precise measurments and color
charts.

2. rodcam
wow, it's better than baywatch.  http://www.scottcam.com/webcam.html.  not
that i watch it, no siree.  do you think that if we started a letter
writing campaign, we could get rod to sleep in front of the camera?

3. has anybody ever heard of...
the who?  they sound just like belle and sebastian.

4. the wonderful interesting things about me
today i was sitting in my room and doing nothing when i noticed this piece
of fuzz on the floor that was utterly beautiful, and i realized that it was
in the shape of a unicorn!!!!  so i picked it up and mounted it on my wall
with my handy dandy poster tape that only costs $12 a roll from walmart.
it looked so pretty that i promply continued to stick it all over the wall
until i used the whole roll up and realized that i had nothing to stick on
the wall so i promptly hung up a collection of underwear that i've
purchesed but been unable to wear due to point number 1 so i plastered it
to the walls.  i even have some vintage g.i. joe's with the most delicately
placed of stains.  i heard once that they could be sold for $100 in an
auction but there was sentimental value as they had belonged to my first
boyfriend when he was in kindergarten so quite naturally i couldn't be
expected to part from them.  then afterwards i started sticking my placebo
cds on the wall cause they're very indie and i like everyone to see them.
the covers of the cds express something to me that cannot be confined
within the normal constructs of the human language, something about loss
and androgeny which says something about the male vs femal condition.  i'm
not sure exactly what it's saying but i'm working on figuring this out for
my philosophy class.  did i tell you what i got in my philosophy class?  i
got an a- on my most recent paper which was about beanie babies and their
position as surrogate children in the lives of the people who wish to
possess them.  cool huh?

5. top 82 albums of the year
my top singles of the year are, in no particular order
backstreet's back - backstreet boys
division day - elliott smith

i was so surprised that other people had heard about him, i had thought
that i was the only one on the east coast of the united states, but i'm so
glad that there are others.  do people really read cover stories in spin?

alright, i guess that's all i can say, expect another post within the hour!!!

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu

visit the NEWLY UPDATEDmagnetic fields web page at:
http://www.dissemination.com/megan/magneticfields/