Sinister: So, what do you do that's obscene?

Michael Michael.Barrett at xxx.com
Mon Jan 25 09:33:26 GMT 1999

Wow.  I'd never heard any Hefner before Friday night, and everyone I'd asked
said 'hmmm, s'alright, nothing special'.  Bollocks, is what I can now say to
that. And as if the singing and lyrics weren't cool enough on their own,
that slide guitar just made the whole evening sublime.  Rock on, the Poetry
Cafe.  Oh, and I bought the album on Saturday, which is also pretty damn
good, and kinda makes B+S sound pretentious and over-produced.

I also got to meet some of the cool set in London - once again I am pissed
off stuck in the middle of nowhere that is Reading. Errica - I assume that
was you drinking the coca-cola.  What a well brought up and well behaved
girl you must be.  I know if that had been me and a friend at sixteen we
would probably have been trying to drink beer and smoke like the big kids,
and would have ended up looking like a couple of pissed-up and green faced
idiots.

Someone mentioned the Isobelle album, and someone else mentioned Looper.
One of these albums I can't wait to get, and the other I intend to avoid
like the plague (although I'll probably buy it out of morbid curiosity).

Michael, just Michael

PS Nicky The Librarian - you were right, I Know Where the Summer Goes is a
great song.
PPS Lady P - Boston or The Money - have you decided yet? (if you took the
money maybe you get a lighter of your own ;-) )