Sinister: Never trust a hen

Claire M Timmins C.Timmins at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 25 13:35:00 GMT 1999

Ivor Cutler 'I am nothing like a football match' sat. 23rd Jan 1999.
Glasgow Royal concert hall.

And boy was he right. For those who don't know this immensely
talented, kinda bonkers man, he is an old schoolteacher who gave up
the lessons, wrote mental poetry and songs, got friendly with John
Peel and released albums. He is Scottish, about 70 years old and if
you ever get the chance to see him perform then please do.
As a little taster, here is the song Tomato Brain..

A man sits on the grass. He is on the grass.
He is eating a cheese and tomato sandwich,
His torso is the cheese, his legs are the bread
and his brain is tomato.
He tries to get up, but he can't cause his legs are bread.

hahahhahhahhahhhaaaaaaa. I am actually laughing aloud. OK, so you had
to be there and maybe I didn't get all the words right. But this guy
may not be around for much longer, so while you can get his records,
sing his songs, and never trust a hen.

and I bet B&S like him.
thank you for listening.

Claire*****