Sinister: promises, promises....

weejay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 25 14:33:00 GMT 1999

Hi,
     I know I swore to keep off the list while I was writing some
V.important essays but you know how playing outside always
looks more fun when you're stuck indoors doing yr homework. So I
stepped outside and overheard a certain Ms fluff ranting:

> You....are strange. Not in a good way. I mean it! Tigermilk may be a loverly
> life changing album and extremely groovey but, um, shoving it up your jacksie
> is A BAD THING!!! It is against natural moral law I'll have you know. God
> will punish you for this ...

I think this is probably a new category of smut to add to the
already copious list... why don't we all compile lists of records we'd
like to have sex with. I'll start with my bobby gentry & glen
campbell album.

    Meanwhile, back at the ranch;

> Weejay is also WRONG about Nick Drake cos Bryter Layter is the best album.

Hey, hey, hey - Did I say otherwise? Of course Bryter Layter is the
best album. But the others are nice aswell.

> And Gay dad are CRAP! Fucking hell!

Hmmn, that's going a little too far. I quite like the sugar rush but I'm
making sure I don't listen too closely to the lyrics. As for 3 colours
red, I haven't even heard the single but I suspect I'll hate it too. I
was explaining the difference between Fierce Panda and nice
indies like Guided Missile, Vesuvius and (natch) Jeepster to some
friends and when it comes down to it, FP gave a break to 3CR
while those labels above spent their time with some incredible,
important bands.
     Not that I'm a music snob, oh no. And the last days of disco is
all style and no substance too. I'm not sure about the league of
gentlemen - V.funny on radio but I'm not sure if it translated to the
screen very well.
	One question before I go... Has everyone else recieved an
e-mail from a year in the future by Mr Declan McGurk? Can Declan
tell us about what happened with the millenium bug and all that?
And how's the situation in the middle east? Who won the grand
national? Are B&S megastars?

	You would be amazed at how many people stare at you in
the street when you put on a little pink badge with 'strumpet' written
on it,
			james xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Across the mountains of your chest, throuth the holes in your string vest"
Inane rambling, manic rants, funky piccies, pointless
tables, self indulgence, emetic colouring... All are @
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/