Sinister: It can't be true!!!!

Mireia Menchon mireiamenchon at xxx.com
Mon Jan 25 17:44:17 GMT 1999

Hi!

I was just reading today's mails ( so as to keep me busy enough and not
study ) and it has started ok but then... my heart has shivered.
Somebody ( Fluffy Carandel, maybe, I don't remember ) mentioned that
Leonard Cohen is dead!!!!!! Is he???? There comes a point when all
famous people start dying and then you don't know who is really dead and
who is not. It happened when James Stewart died, some time later I
couldn't recall if it had been true or not.
So, is he? I don't think so. Just yesterday I was listening to an old
record of him, and now he's supposed to be dead...

Well, that wasn't what I meant to say at all... I wanted to post some
thoughts about telling or not telling your friends that today is your
birthday ( I mean mine ): should they remember themselves or should I
remind them???
Big philosophical dilemma... Waiting upset and even angry or telling
them like it was no big deal?

I don't know. Luckily this only lasts one day.Happy no-birthay to
you!!!!And happy "being-forgotten-day" to me!!!!

The good part is that I've given myself 2 nice CDs as presents: I can't
wait to get home and listen to the new Mojave3 one and St.Ettienne,
let's be happy!!!!!

Goooooooodbye!!

Mireia

A girl from a lonely street, cold as icecream but still as sweet.

ps: To the ones that mentioned Jeff Buckley: he's great...and this one I
can remember is dead, but L.Cohen...