Sinister: "My mom goes out, she's out of control" J Springer

Scott Turner Scott_Turner at xxx.COM
Mon Jan 25 18:51:58 GMT 1999

I have to agree, it seems like over half the posts i've been getting could
all be titled "Dear Diary, today I...." or "Dear Shrink, today I....".

Is this what the list is for? i don't know. 'just throwing out an
observation to think about.

.scott