Sinister: Some bemused ramblings on a B&S thene (sort of)

Ailsa Ross ar981611 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 25 20:05:50 GMT 1999

Hello kids

firstly can I say to those who are interested (you know who you are) my
exams are going OK.

I'm glad to say that I am glad to say that I am glad to see the genius
of Shane McGowan being recognised - Ally Cook knows what I think of
Shane fans, as that's how I met him - anyone who loves the lyricism of
Shane fans is OK by me.  The greatest regret of last week is that my
exams prevented me from seeing the man himself live in Glasgow, but if
anyone could tell me how good he was/what Pogues songs he played - thank
you!!!  For beginners, try Red Roses for Me, that's still my favourite.

And is there a Glasgow meet-up before the Evie Sands thing?  'Cause I
feel bad about the Hogmanay thing and my lack of money/transport, and I
want to meet you all!!!

i love you all (and that's not the Guinness talking, even though I've
had a few).  Keep on entertaining me and brightening up my days.

Ailsa xx