Sinister: mercifully brief post for all tired hepcats

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Jan 26 05:20:39 GMT 1999

fluffysarah, thee of the barbed tongue, you said i look like Po the
teletubby, where did that come from??
 just wondering
I haven't heard any of the Looper yet,  does he just talk on it?  i'd give
it a listen, i like spaceboy dream, i just dont' like century of elvis.  and
yes to the one who mentioned it, meet me on the schoolyard behind the bike
racks, cos i'm gonna turn you upside down and shake the lunch money out of
your pockets!!
haven't we got beyond randomly insulting members of some obscure scottish
band in an attempt to be snide? i'm one to speak about snideness, ha!  dont'
go there.  never mind, i already did.   I still predict isobel's gem will be
as minty fresh as a spring meadow, and the feminine hygiene product it's
named after.  and if anyone's to do something 'winningly' she'd be the one
on my list.  i had forgotten how much i love it when things are done
winningly, i also like things that are cunning and clever.  and i'm  sure
we'll be provided with all three of the above twee adjectives come march 22.
(ooh surprised you there didn't i!!)

i hope the value of the old tigermilk goes down to like 20 dollars and all
the people who were silly enough to waste money on it are left with no
opportunity to sell it for profit.  you couldn't wait a few months for a
proper one?  i dont' mean to be mean about it i just dont' get the concept
of buying something just cos it's rare.  collect Hummels or something.
music snobs are scum.  i'm not accusing ANYONE here of being a music snob,
but i've read them articles in collector magazines about what kind of
plastic sleeves to use for your 5000-collection of lp's, and my dad has a
ton of rekkids that are still sealed in plastic, i was going to play his
tracey ullman record cos it has my favorite song on it, "they don't know
about us" and it was sealed up, so i couldn't hear my favorite song even.
THAT is lame!  be careful young children, it could happen to you, any day
now.  don't let it.
it's horribly boring when people gripe about the list.  should go to your
next of command or take it to the high council or something.  but whateve
ryou do, dont' listen to me, in fact ignore all of my mails.  thank you.
oh yeah.  and Tom Waits.  he has the sort of voice i think i should despise,
but i always end up liking it.  i can't explain why, i just do.  "San
Francisco Serenade" is enough to  break anyone's heart twice over, although
the second side of that record i dont' like nearly as much, it's too beatnik
and upbeat.  he sounds beter when he's depressing.
muzzled by choice,
LJ
http://www.members.tripod.com/rebelstrange
"ax-wielding bitch cow from hell"