Sinister: Hefner and aging...

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 26 04:03:42 GMT 1999

Hi everyone

It's been such a long time since I've posted...I've been doing too much
lurking.

So I just got Breaking God's Heart by Hefner and I love it!  I got to see them
at the Melting Vinyl Crawl in Brighton last spring and really enjoyed them,
but didn't get a chance to buy anything of theirs.  They are really great and
I recommend them to all, well, to most!  -Just a safeguard in case someone
buys their album and hates it.  ;)

I have sort of a general question for people around my age (23).  Is it just
me being crazy or is 23 going on 24 starting to sound old?  I'm so used to
feeling young (in my family, at school...) and it is so weird to realize that
I'm not really.  Also, I see all these people doing cool things (music,
acting, sports) who are so young and it just makes me feel old and that I've
wasted time!  Damn them!  ;)
Maybe I'm just crazy but to top it all off, I found a gray hair on my head
tonight!!!  AAGGHH!!!  Sure it's a nice silvery-gray, but gray is gray!
I know I will always be young at heart, but technically, I'm getting old!
Please tell me there are others that feel like this!

OK, enough from me.

Take care
mew x