Sinister: plea to all you lads and lassies!

Kimberly Rehak rehakk at xxx.edu
Tue Jan 26 07:19:25 GMT 1999

oi!  i just finished re-organizing my wee tape collection and found this mix that someone made me that has two lovely legendary jim ruiz group songs on it: "urban gentleman" and "glad they're gone".  i can never seem to find any complete album when i happen to search for it (though i do usually tend to suffer from whatever infection causes you to forget what you want to find as soon as you pass the threshold of the record store).  i remember a few mentioning him a bit ago so i am just composing a plea to see if anyone would possibly make me a copy <please, please?>...i'd write more but i'm afraid you would all think me uninteresting (this inferiority complex of mine!)...and i should start to get some german vocabulary learned...

byebye
kisskiss
KIMberly

"you don't understand my relationship with potatoes"--said by my little pal matt "meatface" meehan