Sinister: Rodddcam forever!

Keith Watson keith at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 26 11:19:29 GMT 1999

I wish these people who complain about people who say the list is shit would
just give it a rest. It evidently is going through a bloody rough patch or
loads ov people wouldn't have left, and people wouldn't be talking about it.
Since when was it anyone's buziness to tell other people what they should
think anyway.

	We all watched Rodddddcam last night and caught a startling insight into
Roddderz - he uses the komputer! And he looks quite sad whilst doing it.
Also, he, like hiz daddy told him, turns the light out after leaving the
room, what a quality eko-warrior, like Swampy.

	Ailsa is right, we should all be meeting up before going along to the Evie
Sands do. Dunno what time the do iz on at? Perhaps we could meet up for a
swifty at the Rock, or that other pub, can't remember its name - a load of
cobblers or something. Someone else suggest a more concrete plan than my
tossy attempt at one.
	Also, I quite fancy going to the Looper gig in Edinburgh, anyone else fancy
that, I dunno what time it's on at, perhaps we could meet for a sly one in
the Maltshovel, or the Scotsman Lounge or something beforehand. Anyone who
fancies going, please let me know.

	Clare, I've no idea of an Arab Strap/Mogwai collaboration I'm afraid,
however, Mogwai did remix David Holmes' excellent "Don't die just yet", as
did Arab strap, but I don't think it's the record you're talking about.

Joke...

> A man walks into the butcher's shop and orders a pound of sausages.
> The butcher turns to the man and says: "I bet you the price of those
> sausages that you can't get those pieces of meat down off the shelf
> behind me!"
>
> The man looks up at the shelf and says: "I'm not betting, the steaks
> are too high".

Cheers,
  Keith.

In my CD Player : Boardz ov Kanada