Sinister: fun n games

Claire M Timmins C.Timmins at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 26 11:43:02 GMT 1999

 yeah meet up. When exactly is the Evie sands thang. We could meet in
Cottiers rather than The Rock, my preference. Actually don't know if
I could bring myself round to meet people from the list it might
destroy all the little images that feature in my daydreams.Unless in
reallife you are all more gorgeous than I pretend you are.

Keith, it's ok. Andrew 'master of knowledge'Dean heled me out there.
I actually have the record it is on but haven't listened to it yet as
I can't afford a stylus.*sigh*.

Joke... (may only get this if you're from Edinburgh, so i'm really
sorry for excluding the rest of the world. It wasn't intentional I'm
just not very good at remembering jokes)

Two slabs of black tar are in a pub. They start chatting, as you do,
feeling that they had things in common. They are getting on famously
when one of them spies a slab of red tar. Shit man, I'm outta here.
Why? asked the other. No time to explain, said the other and hid.
When the red slab had gone the black slab came back again. Why did
you hide? asked the other slab. Don't you know, said the slab, he's a
cyclepath.

Shit i think its one of these jokes that you can't just write down,
so therefore you have to say it out loud to yourself.

cherry oh,
Claire