Sinister: whoah hold on there

G R Thomas grthom at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 26 13:22:48 GMT 1999

I think you might be talking about 'R U Still In 2 It'. This track, by
Mogwai featuring Aidan Moffat from Arab Strap is featured on
Mogwai's debut LP-proper 'Mogwai Young Team'. The LP is available on
Chemikal Underground Records, catalogue number Chem018CD (on CD format,
obv.)I think it is track 8, but I might be worng.

Hope this helps,

Love,

GIDEONxxx