Sinister: Mogwai fear Santa

Rory Mackie rory_mackie at xxx.com
Tue Jan 26 13:49:35 GMT 1999

 The Mogwai/Arab Strap track previously referred to is 'R U still in 2
it?' Off of the excellent 'Mogwai Young Team' debut LP. It's quite good
for listening to whilst falling asleep, although the third track gets
very, very loud very suddenly and makes you wake up swinging at the air
with your fists and murmuring 'Fight yer'

 Personally one of the reasons I enjoy this list so much are the 'dear
diary' posts. I like the idea that people all over the world are sharing
little unconsequential, funny things that happened to them to complete
strangers. As much as I love Belle & Sebastian I don't think I could
handle a whole digest deicated to StuM's cheekbones or chord
progressions or something. This list is fun because it's more than just
a geeky fanboy zitfest so keep those long rambling posts about pants
coming, I love 'em.

 The Vic Chesnutt leg story made me laugh.

 StayLuckyRoryxxx