Sinister: what not to beused in casual conversation

Seamus Harte radioheadsuck at xxx.com
Tue Jan 26 14:03:32 GMT 1999

hi everyone out there who have contributed to my entertainment since I
havejoined.

i am having serious difficultly in reading anything up to half of the
mails,
and believe me i do have alot of time on my hands

 I caught about 15seconds ofb&s's century of fakers's video in telly
last week.
It was on popon3 (on irish telly) as that bloke with the weird hair said
a bit about b&s being nominated for the brits.

snowpatrol also made an appearance with the video of their new single ,
but thats to be expected since they are irish.

A weird thing happened to me on thursday,
i was helping one of my friends out with her project( this is a computer
programming project btw) ,
and when we were finished , she was all happy and said something like
thanks, that's great and then 'I love you' but i was more of a i luv ya,
and was like stunned inside andnearly said  no you dont becauseshe
didn't
 whataweird thing to say

i just carried on like i neverheard it

 what do you do when a girl you fancy says i love you but not in the way
you want her to love you ?

sorry im really confused.

anyway later that day i was making my way home and i poped in to virgin
just to look about and saw 369 in front of me i hadgiven up of finding
it agesago and was about to order it

does anyone else on here have this weird connection thing i have with
records and computer games i listen to certain games remind me of songs
because thats what i was listening to at the time the new zelda game
goes great with deserters songs by mercury rev.
iyfs goes with starfox.  probably why i like fox in the snow so much

does anyone else on this list ever listen to ian collins on talk.

sorry this a bit disjointed ,
 see im in a hurry any the space bar is half broken.

bye ,
        seamus (known as seamy (pronounced  as shame-ie))